Remington Power Tools - Remington RM112ST Part replacement company bankrupt.. useless trimmer
I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington Model ST3010 for a whooping 34.95 which was 15.00 more than I normally spend on a weedeater snap and go.. model SG11.. for 19.99.. I ususally get 3 to 4 years before the gaurd snaps off and I can live with that after this happened..
The Remington ST3010 replacement spool Remington RMS65B 12 or this one supposedly works as well 10" Replacement Spool RS65A is not available due to the fact that the company who manufactures the spool has GET THIS!!!
gone bankrupt what on earth is happening to our CUstomer service .. where is my 34.99 that was wasted on a lame product that they cant supply me with replacement parts???
cheaper and cheaper the products that are sold and higher and harder are they hitting our pockets... what is wrong with this country any more..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Remington Rm112St
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Pissed consumer is a money scam . To try and intimidate small businesses into paying for their services. Of course companies (especially used vehicle dealerships ) have issues and not..."
- "I purchased the phone 6 months ago, boost mobile service was horrible in my area, so I let the account go. I was using the phone strictly for music in..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."