Remington Power Tools - Remington RM112ST Part replacement company bankrupt.. useless trimmer

15 of 16 Remington Power Tools reviews

I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington Model ST3010 for a whooping 34.95 which was 15.00 more than I normally spend on a weedeater snap and go.. model SG11.. for 19.99.. I ususally get 3 to 4 years before the gaurd snaps off and I can live with that after this happened..

The Remington ST3010 replacement spool Remington RMS65B 12 or this one supposedly works as well 10" Replacement Spool RS65A is not available due to the fact that the company who manufactures the spool has GET THIS!!!

gone bankrupt what on earth is happening to our CUstomer service .. where is my 34.99 that was wasted on a lame product that they cant supply me with replacement parts???

cheaper and cheaper the products that are sold and higher and harder are they hitting our pockets... what is wrong with this country any more..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 16 Remington Power Tools reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jared

Jun 06, 2012 #491880

I noticed there were a lot of complaints that no one could find a replacement spool, well here's your solution:

I guess MTD bought out Remington, so your replacement "Head and Line w/Retaining Ring" can still be found under the MTD part no: 731-07488.

Hope that helps!

I've been happy with the edger/trimmer with the exception of the obscurity of the replacement part.

2 0 Reply
Charles Kesler

Oct 04, 2011 #354079

I was looking for a replacement Spool Housing for my brand new Remington electric trimmer model RM112ST. After only two uses, I was bummed about my 14 year old destroying a perfectly good trimmer, and my not being able to find replacement parts at the local Agri Supply, where I purchased it. Now I find this website, while looking for parts on the web. Forget trying to salvage it. Thanks for the help.

0 0 Reply
michael from kingston jamaica

Apr 27, 2011 #279822

:sigh unfortunately i had the same complain.. all that u mentioned..this really sucks

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.