The SPROCKET ROLLER BEARING PART # 075676 fell apart.

My neighbor's chain saw wouldn't work properly and he was not a happy camper. I called Remington customer service at 1 866.206.2707 and very pleasant lady answered and transferred me to the parts department where a just as pleasant man found the part immediately and sent it. I received it a week later. I was able to help my neighbor fix his chain saw. It made me feel so good to talk to pleasant, well trained employees. I'd buy a Remington anything just to be supported by these people. These people are really great.

Mike in Houston, TX

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Remington Power Tools and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Toro or Black and Decker that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Remington Power Tools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction category for more informed decision or compare Remington Power Tools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Remington Power Tools?

Comments