The SPROCKET ROLLER BEARING PART # 075676 fell apart.
My neighbor's chain saw wouldn't work properly and he was not a happy camper. I called Remington customer service at 1 866.206.2707 and very pleasant lady answered and transferred me to the parts department where a just as pleasant man found the part immediately and sent it. I received it a week later. I was able to help my neighbor fix his chain saw. It made me feel so good to talk to pleasant, well trained employees. I'd buy a Remington anything just to be supported by these people. These people are really great.
Thank you so much,
Mike in Houston, TX
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."