2.8
Layout of Store

Purchased an RM125 from Amazon and extended warranty May 26, 2017.When I received it took 2hours to get to start.

Has never started as it should, now won't start at all. Contacted Remington, they gave me a list of dealers in my area, I have called all of them. None do warranty work on Remington products. What good is the warranty?

Remington offered to sell me another at half price, why would I want another one that I can't get service for?Should have gotten a Stihl or Echo in the first place.

Review about: Remington Power Tools Rm125 Leaf Blower.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Remington Power Tools?

Comments

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Remington Power Tools - Remington RM112ST  Part replacement company bankrupt.. useless trimmer Remington Power Tools "I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more